Welcome to Fagnant, Lewis & Brinda, P.C. accounting firm with offices in Lander, WY.
Our office is open by appointment only during normal business hours,
M-F, 8 AM - 5 PM
Appointments are via phone or video conference. For those who would prefer an in-person meeting, we are happy to schedule that as well.
When you visit the office, please note the guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for the safety of our clients, our staff, and our community.
General office guidelines:
- If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
- Appointments to meet with staff - Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
- Dropping off - Please use the Dropbox in the vestibule if you are dropping off. Envelopes are provided to protect your privacy.
- Picking up - Please let us know you need to pick up and we will have your package ready when you arrive. We offer curbside delivery or you may pick up in the vestibule.
- Paying bill - You may pay your bill on our website, mail in your payment, or drop off your payment in the vestibule.
- Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents to/from us securely. Please ask for details.
- You are encouraged, but not required, to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one. We will be wearing masks in accordance with our firm policy.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we've made available.
- We ask that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office, 307-332-4545, and we will be happy to assist you.
The Partners at FLB